Legacy Community Foundation ldt.
PO Box 2407 Arusha, Tanzania
Dates for Legacy activities:
- September 9-11 2016: Prosper comes to Tanga for Legacy AGM
- October 16 2016: Met with potential additional board members in Maji ya Chai
- November 14-16, 2016: CHE Vision Training at Korogwe
- November 29, 2016: Korogwe CHE training Logistical Framework Training part 1
- December 13, 2016: Korogwe CHE training Logistical Framework Training part 2
- December 14, 2016: Legacy representative speaks to Tanga Rotary about Legacy, offers services for non-dependent project training.
- December 2016 and ongoing still: Creation and management of database to assist Pamoja Leo and in future extend the services to Social Welfare of Tanga region to assist with orphanage management, tracking, seeking patterns that may indicate human trafficking.
- January 27- April 6, 2017: Assisting Pamoja Leo with the Changemakers project in Choba, including donating a water filter to the Choba Children of Promise
- February 5-8, 2017: Logistical Framework full training Parts 1 and 2 seminar at Pongwe
- March 1, 2017: Meeting with Daniel at Pongwe with Bob Wallace about a possible future team trip
- March 2, 2017: Meeting with Korogwe about a possible future team trip. Recommended the formation of a CBO for further training to proceed with interest group.
- March 25-26, 2017: Pongwe community event 2-day video with community, raising awareness to the problem of young, unmarried pregnancies
- March -June 2017: Legacy representatives seeking new locations for development training. Moshono(Arusha), Boma ya Liza (Arusha), Duga (Tanga), Chumvini (Tanga), Kisosoro (Tanga)
- August 25-26, 2017: Pongwe community event 3-day video with community, raising awareness to the problem of young, unmarried pregnancies.